- Home >
- Technology Ultra Low Light
ADVANTAGES OF GRUNDIG‘S ULTRA LOW LIGHT CAMERAS
IMPROVED SENSITIVITY IN VISIBLE LIGHT AND THE NEAR INFRARED LIGHT
If additional illumination is not possible low light cameras can capture images where conventional cameras
see almost nothing. Grundig offers ultra low light integrated cameras where lens, IR illumination and camera are
matched perfectly. High Power LED’s provide a clear and well-balanced image even over longer distances.
- In security systems it’s very important to get a clear image (mug shot) of a person. Conventional cameras increase
shutter time to catch more light for the image sensor. The result is quite often an image littered with noise where moving
objects can’t be captured and become blurred, which is not good for identification.
- Conventional cameras use electronic assistance to get acceptable images under low light conditions.
Of course Grundig’s ultra low light cameras also have electronic enhancements such as gain control, digital noise reduction
and sensitivity. But with Grundig low light cameras you will not need them under reasonable low light conditions.
- For NPR (Number Plate Recognition) cameras the sensitivity, especially in infrared light is very important.
With ultra low light cameras a high speed shutter setting is capable of capturing number plates. With high resolution,
ultra low light sensitivity for observation under IR illumination the Grundig cameras are now a leading product
for all NPR applications.
- Grundig‘s ultra low light integrated cameras consume much less power than conventional cameras.
The sensor was designed for low power consumption and due to the use of highly efficiency Power LED‘s
the total number of LED‘s can be reduced, so that the total rated power of the camera is considerably less.
- Low light cameras could make additional illumination obsolete, reducing energy costs.
COMPARISON BETWEEN STANDARD AND GRUNDIG ULTRA LOW LIGHT CAMERA
Standard camera Grundig ultra low light camera
You have no items in your shopping cart.