- Home >
- Privacy & Cookies
1. Server DataFor technical reasons, data such as the following, which your internet browser transmits to us or to our web space provider (so called server log files), is collected: - type and version of the browser you use - operating system - websites that linked you to our site (referrer URL) - websites that you visit - date and time of your visit - your Internet Protocol (IP) address. This anonymous data is stored separately from any personal information you may have provided, thereby making it impossible to connect it to any particular person. The data is used for statistical purposes in order to improve our website and services.
2. Use of Personal InformationPersonal data will only be collected and processed if you provide this information voluntarily, for instance, notified during an inquiry. In the absence of necessary reasons relating to a business, you can always revoke the previously granted approval of your personal data storage with immediate effect in writing (for example, e-mail or fax). Your data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless disclosure is required by law.
3. Information, modification and deletion of dataAccording to current law, you can always ask us in writing whether and which personal data we have stored about you. A notice on this is available immediately.
4. Security of your dataYour provided personal data is backed up by using all technical and organizational security measures so that they are inaccessible to unauthorized access by third. For sending highly sensitive data or information it is recommended to use the post as a complete data security via e-mail can not be guaranteed.
Further information can be found under www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/tos.html (Google Analytics Terms of Service & Privacy). Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
6. CookiesOur website makes use of so-called cookies in order to recognize repeat use of our website by the same user/internet connection subscriber. Cookies are small text files that your internet browser downloads and stores on your computer. They are used to improve our website and services. In most cases these are so-called "session cookies" that are deleted once you leave our website. To an extent, however, these cookies also pass along information used to automatically recognize you. Recognition occurs through an IP address saved to the cookies. The information thereby obtained is used to improve our services and to expedite your access to the website. You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser software accordingly. You should be aware, however, that by doing so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of our website.
7. Contacting UsOn our website we offer you the opportunity to contact us, either by email and/or by using a contact form. In such event, information provided by the user is stored for the purpose of facilitating communications with the user. No data is transferred to third parties. Nor is any of this information matched to any information that may be collected by other components of our website.
8. Integration of services and third party contentWithin this online offer it might happen that third party content, such as YouTube videos, maps from Google Maps, RSS feeds or graphics are integrated from other websites. This always assumes that the provider of such content (hereinafter referred to as "third-party") be aware of the users IP address. Without the IP address, they can not sendcontent to the browser of each user. The IP address is therefore necessary for the presentation of that content. We just strive to use such content, their respective providers are using the IP address only to the delivery of content. However, we have no control over, if the third party's IP address, for example, save for statistical purposes. Insofar as is known to us, we clarify the users about it.
9. Purpose of RegisteringWe offer you the opportunity to sign up for our website. The information entered when signing up, as shown in the registration form Title, Name, Email adress, Country, Company, Phone number is collected and stored solely for use by our website. When signing up for our website, we also store your IP address and the date and time you registered. This serves to protect us in the event a third party improperly and without your knowledge makes use of your data to sign up for our site. None of this information is transferred to third parties. Nor is any of this information matched to any information that may be collected by other components of our website.
10. Use of Facebook componentsOur website employs components provided by facebook.com. Facebook is a service of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. Each time our website receives an access request equipped with a Facebook component, the component prompts your browser to download an image of this Facebook component. Through this process, Facebook is informed precisely which page of our website is being visited. When you access our site while logged into Facebook, Facebook uses information gathered by this component to identify the precise page you are viewing and associates this information to your personal account on Facebook. Whenever you click on the “Like“ button, for example, or enter a comment, this information is transmitted to your personal account on Facebook and stored there. In addition, Facebook is informed of your visit to our website. This occurs regardless of whether you click on a component or not. If you wish to prevent the transfer to and storage of data by Facebook about you and your interaction with our website, you must first log out of Facebook before visiting our website. The data protection policies of Facebook provide additional information, in particular about the collection and use of data by Facebook, your rights in this regard as well as the options available to you for protecting your privacy: https://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy/ In addition, tools are freely available on the market that can be used to block Facebook social plug-ins with add-ons from being added to all commonly used browsers: http://webgraph.com/resources/facebookblocker/ You can find an overview of Facebook plugins at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
13. Information/Cancellation/DeletionOn the basis of the Federal Data Protection Act, you may contact us at no cost if you have questions relating to the collection, processing or use of your personal information, if you wish to request the correction, blocking or deletion of the same, or if you wish to cancel explicitly granted consent. Please note that you have the right to have incorrect data corrected or to have personal data deleted, where such claim is not barred by any legal obligation to retain this data.
You have no items in your shopping cart.